Strategic Overview provides a high level view of your funnel. Our experts frequently use this tool as a starting point for tracking velocity through the funnel and finding opportunities to drive enrollment outcomes.
- Start by selecting your Enrollment Year and Snapshot Date. By default, your Selected Enrollment Years will include the current Enrollment Year and the two previous. For Snapshot dates, we use the most recent Data Import Date and the same date from the previous two years.
- To focus on a specific group of students, you can utilize the geographic filters to select States/Geomarket/Counties or Territories. In addition, you can use the Add Filter button to focus on students with specific demographic, academic, or interest characteristics.
Top Insights from Strategic Overview
- How you are pacing compared to this time last year? What you'll see is your current funnel compared to the two previous years for every funnel point, the conversion rates between each funnel point, and the year-over-year comparisons.
- Impact of long-term marketing and recruiting efforts over time? Using the filters, locate the target audience you've been trying to impact through your marketing efforts. Observe in the visualizations the impact over a three year period.
- Impact of focused recruitment efforts in geographic areas? Using the geographic filters, locate the target audience you've been trying to impact through your recruitment efforts. Observe in the visualizations the impact over a three year period.