The Encoura team has been working diligently to improve the customer experience within the Encoura Platform. As a result we will be migrating Enrollment Lens users into a new interface within the Encoura Platform. All current enrollment data and strategic filters will still be accessible within two sections:
- Enrollment Funnel Insights
- Program Outcome Analysis
In the video below, Senior Product Manager Keith Beindorf provides much more detail on these exciting new visualizations.
Here are some questions you may have about the upcoming Enrollment Lens update.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for this update?
No, nothing is required on your part. You will continue to access Enrollment Lens from the navigation menu within the Encoura Platform and your existing data will appear in the reports.
When will I see the change in Enrollment Lens?
This migration will deploy on Wednesday, December 20, 2023. All you need to do is to logout of the Encoura Platform and restart your browser. You’ll log-in exactly as you’ve done before.
Is this the same as Insights Cloud?
No. While the style of the visualizations is similar to Insights Cloud, this update does not include the most significant features of Insights Cloud. Upgrading to Insights Cloud includes premium versions of your Enrollment Funnel Analysis reports as well as:
- Customized Dashboards
- Market Analysis Reports
- Competitive Benchmarking Report
- Search Performance Report
- Enrollment Goals and Milestones
- Enrollment Funnel Simulator
- High School Explorer
- Competitor Analysis Reports
- Unlimited Student Insights from Affinity Connection, Declared Student Connection, and our eMatch program.
Schedule a meeting with your Regional Director to learn more.
Will the Enrollment Lens product be sunset?
Yes, the plan is to sunset the Enrollment Lens product as users move to Insights Cloud.
Are all of the reports the same?
We've attempted to replicate the Enrollment Lens Classic reports while also improving them. Some of the changes that you may notice:
The two sections of Enrollment Lens are designed to show the primary dataset used in the reports:
- Enrollment Funnel Insights - These reports are primarily using the institution data you provide in your regular data uploads to Encoura.
- Program Outcome Analysis - These reports are Primarily using your institution data matched to our dataset so show you the outcomes of specific products.
- The Profile Comparison Report is now found under Program Outcome Analysis since it uses matched data.
- The Talent Identification Program Report is now called Acquired Prospects.