Profile Outcomes is used to examine the makeup of student populations converting from one funnel stage to another.
- Dots represent the conversion rate of that segment.
- The bars represent your volume of students within that segment.
- Start by selecting an Enrollment Year.
- Select which state or market you are interested in understanding specifically (if any).
- Next, select from our Rate Options which conversion point you are interested in exploring. For example, if you are driving applications, consider Inquiry to Applicant.
- Pay attention to areas where the bars don't quite meet the dot, and consider recruiting from that criteria. For instance, Sample University above has a high conversion rate for students interested in physical therapy and sports medicine, but their total volume doesn’t necessarily reflect the popularity of the major. Their enrollment leader could consider marketing the sports medicine program to students who have those major interests, or are undecided in the inquiry pool.
- You can click on the bar for a segment to update the surrounding figures. This provides more insight on the student in that population. Try it by clicking a bar in one of your cornerstone programs under Major Group.