Strategic Overview provides a high level view of your funnel. Our experts frequently use this tool as a starting point for tracking velocity through the funnel and finding opportunities to drive enrollment outcomes.
- Start by selecting a point in time. Select "today" to look at your current funnel or this day last year to start a year-over-year comparison.
- Next, select what funnel points you would like to examine the relationship between. If you're driving applications, look at inquiry, application, and application complete.
- Does your funnel look like a martini glass or an hourglass? Clicking any point on the funnel will adjust the graphs to the right to take a deeper look at that point.
- Look at the Funnel Rates, Enrollment Year, and Funnel Location graphs to better understand the makeup of the students in that funnel point.
Top Insights from Strategic Overview
- How you are pacing compared to this time last year? Change the point in time date. Select last year and this year. Then check the Enrollment Year graph on the left!
- Impact of long-term marketing and recruiting efforts over time? Select current date. Filter enrollment years to include those you would like to examine. Look at the Enrollment Year graph to see overall growth. Then see which segments have grown compared to last year.
- Want to Highlight Student Athletes? Omit "no" status under student athlete status.