Account Administrators have the ability to add new team members to Encoura Data Lab using their .edu or .org email addresses. Outside agencies or personal email domains are not permitted.
- Start by clicking your account menu in the upper right corner.
- Select Administration.
- Click the Active Users tab.
- Click +Add New User on the right.
- Enter the new user’s account information. Please note, entering a complete title helps our team support the needs of your role.
- Click Permissions at the top of the Add User window.
- Edit the user and access permissions. We recommend limiting Administrator permissions to only those users within your organization who manage your relationship with ACT® | NRCCUA®.
- Click Save, and the user will be sent an email to set a username and password shortly.