Account Administrators have the ability to add new team members to the Encoura platform using their .edu or .org email addresses. Outside agencies or personal email domains are not permitted.
- Start by clicking your account menu in the upper right corner.
- By default, you will see the Active Users.
- Click +Add New User on the right.
Enter the new user’s account information. Please note, entering a complete title helps our team support the needs of your role.
- Click Permissions at the top of the Add User window.
Edit the user and access permissions. We recommend limiting Administrator permissions to only those users within your organization who manage your relationship with Encoura®.
Note: available permissions may vary according to your organization's membership.
- Click Notifications at the top to update the appropriate notifications for the user.
- Click Save, and the user will be sent an email to activate their account.