The figures below will help you compare the makeup of students in your funnel compared to the nation, so you can see demographics where you are under- or overrepresented.
- Diamonds represent the national average for a segment
- The bars represent your volume of students within that segment
- Start by selecting a funnel point to explore.
- Next, select the Enrollment Year based on what class you are focused on.
- Select which state or market you are interested in understanding specifically (if any).
- Pay attention to areas where the bars don't quite meet the diamond, and consider recruiting from that criteria. For instance, Sample University is underrepresented in females on campus compared to the national average. Their enrollment leader might consider marketing specifically to women in their inquiry pool about programs that rank high in their major interests.
You can click on the bar for a criteria to update that surrounding figures. This provides more insight on the student in that population. Try it by clicking the bar labeled B under GPA or Female under gender.