The Data Center app allows you to see completed orders, orders ready for review, and orders ready for export via the tabs at the top. All orders, ACT® Score Reports, and Automated Online Search (AOS) reports will be accessible for secure download from this application. Orders under the tabs are represented by a card containing unique order number.
Tabs in Data Center
There are three tabs organizing orders in Data Center - Pending Review, Completed Orders, and Export Files.
- Orders Pending Review are awaiting review by a member of the Encoura Services team. Each purchase or transaction submitted from your cart will appear here with a detailed view of the type(s) of search(es) ordered, total volume of student profiles included, and the price of the order. To look at the details of an individual order, click Order Details.
- Completed Orders have been successfully submitted for fulfillment and are able to be tracked.
- Orders under Export Files are ready for download. You can export multiple files at once.
Tracking the Progress of an Order
Each order allows you to see the status of a specific purchase:
- Submission details
- Total volume of students in the order
- Fulfillment status (i.e. completed, not completed)
- Progress bar for continuous orders that are delivered over time
- Method of payment
- Purchase Order number (if provided at time of purchase)
- Unique Order number
To view the contents of an order, click Order Details.
Order Details shows you one level deeper to track the delivery of individual searches within an order.
For continuous orders, the progress bars show you what percent of students have been delivered from your overall order and from each search the order contains. Because these orders are fulfilled as students come into our programs over the school year, you can have flexibility with when you would like them delivered. You can adjust your delivery frequency here using the settings wheel in the upper right-hand corner. Select weekly or monthly deliveries on a specific date or day of the week.
Your Order is Ready!
We'll notify you when your new students are available in the Export Files tab for pick up based on your notifications settings. You can click the link in your notification email, or log into the Encoura platform and head straight to the Export files tab.
To Export a File
Important Notice: Data Privacy Best Practices for Exporting Files from the Data Center App
All members requiring access to export files from Data Center must have their own login credentials. Logins and passwords should not be shared with team members or any other third party vendor. Nor should institutions intend to distribute files via email, as this is a security risk. To learn how to create a new login for a team member, click here. Agency partners can request access to securely export your search files via SFTP by emailing email@example.com or calling (800)862-7759.
Click the Export button to select a file to download. The button will appear green the first time a file is ready for export, and it will appear blue thereafter. You can export a file as many times as you would like for up to 12 months in accordance with our terms and conditions.
The Export Options window will appear to allow you to export the file directly to your computer or to a pre-determined SFTP folder. To set up an SFTP folder to receive files, please contact our Member Support via firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Click 'Export' when ready to receive the file. This may take a few minutes for larger files.
Automating File Downloads
We will continue to support automated downloads for everyone via SFTP or APIs. To set this up for your institution or group, please contact email@example.com.