On search cards, you're able to strategically group and filter searches using Tags. Tags can be completely defined by you based on your needs. Institutions may use them to associate searches to specific territories, campaigns, scholarships, or campuses in their system. While agency partners may use searches to associate searches to a school, campus, or marketing initiative.
To create a tag:
- Click the + sign in the bottom, left corner of the search card
- Title your tag and click the check mark to save
- You may add up to three tags to each search, but you can create an unlimited number of tags for your institution
- These tags will be included in the data file when this search is purchased*
- Once you've created tags, you can use them as filters to find specific searches. Click 'Filter by Tags' in the top-left corner, and select which filter(s) you would like included. Your view will be limited to the searches you're interested in seeing.