ACT | NRCCUA partners with institutions to provide quality connections to their best-fit students. Through our research, assessment services, and college planning programs, we source data to fuel your enrollment strategies via a variety of programs.
- Prospect Search: Formerly known as the Talent Identification Program (TIP) and/or EOS, Prospect Search allows institutions to examine markets and create targeted searches from the 8 million records in the Combined ACT | NRCCUA Data Set. Using our 45 years of historical data, we are able to forecast how many students matching a specific set of criteria will be available during a search cycle. Institutions are able to advance-purchase these records and have them automatically delivered to their CRMs as the records become available.
- Prospect Search with SMART+: Using historical enrollment data and nearly 10,000 other data points per students, the SMART+ Enrollment Predictor provides a score for each student in our data set indicating that student's probability to enroll at your institution. With SMART+, your institution will be able to refine large-pool Prospect Searches to pinpoint the students who have a higher probability to enroll before completing a purchase. This will allow your institution to focus resources, reduce waste, and improve conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Declared Student Connection: The Declared Student Connection puts your institution in touch with students who have declared a particular interest in attending your institution. Students declare their interest by hand writing the names of up to 5 colleges into our college planning survey in an unaided, unbiased environment.
- Legacy: The Legacy Student Locator allows institutions to find children, dependents, or siblings of the people most important to your institution - alumni, faculty/staff or current students. The home address in the records you provide is matched against the ACT | NRCCUA database to discover current high school students living with some of the most influential brand ambassadors from your institution.
- Inquiry Cloud: Inquiry Cloud identifies students who have a higher level of familiarity with your institution. Students in this data set have taken an action to learn more about your institution via our online partners - typically college planning websites.
- eMatch: Institutions use this program to improve the completeness of student records sourced through marketing efforts or other student search providers. Using the ACT | NRCCUA combined data set, we can add information to your student records to make your marketing and recruiting efforts more effective.
- Automated Online Search (AOS): Engage with students captured via Prospect Search on the myCollegeOptions website to build a connection and convert them from prospects to inquiries.