Encoura partners with institutions to provide quality connections to their best-fit students. Through our research, assessment services, and college planning programs, we source data to fuel your enrollment strategies via a variety of programs.
- Prospect Search: Formerly known as the Talent Identification Program (TIP) and/or EOS, Prospect Search allows institutions to examine markets and create targeted searches from the 8 million records in the Combined Encoura Data Set. Using our 45 years of historical data, we are able to forecast how many students matching a specific set of criteria will be available during a search cycle. Institutions are able to advance-purchase these records and have them automatically delivered to their CRMs as the records become available.
- Prospect Search with SMART+: Using historical enrollment data and nearly 10,000 other data points per students, the SMART+ Enrollment Predictor provides a score for each student in our data set indicating that student's probability to enroll at your institution. With SMART+, your institution will be able to refine large-pool Prospect Searches to pinpoint the students who have a higher probability to enroll before completing a purchase. This will allow your institution to focus resources, reduce waste, and improve conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Declared Student Connection: The Declared Student Connection puts your institution in touch with students who have declared a particular interest in attending your institution. Students declare their interest by hand writing the names of up to 5 colleges into our college planning survey in an unaided, unbiased environment.
- Affinity: Affinity Connection (formerly Legacy Student Locator) allows institutions to find children, dependents, or siblings of the people most important to your institution - alumni, faculty/staff or current students. The home address in the records you provide is matched against the Encoura database to discover current high school students living with some of the most influential brand ambassadors from your institution.
- Inquiry Cloud: Inquiry Cloud identifies students who have a higher level of familiarity with your institution. Students in this data set have taken an action to learn more about your institution via our online partners - typically college planning websites.
- eMatch®: Institutions use this program to improve the completeness of student records sourced through marketing efforts or other student search providers. Using the Encoura combined data set, we can add information to your student records to make your marketing and recruiting efforts more effective.
- Automated Online Search (AOS): Engage with students captured via Prospect Search on the myCollegeOptions website to build a connection and convert them from prospects to inquiries.