Account Administrators have the ability to deactivate users via the administration panel.
- Start by clicking your account menu in the upper right corner.
- Select Administration.
- Click the Active Users tab.
- Click the circle symbol for the user you would like to deactivate.
- Once the change is saved, the user will appear under the Inactive Users tab.
To reactivate a user:
- Click the pencil icon next to the user in the Inactive Users tab:
- The Edit User window will open. Click Permissions.
- Change the toggle slider under Status to Is Active:
- Once the change is saved, the user will appear under the Active Users tab.