Encoura Data Lab utilizes role-based permissions that can be set by Account Administrators. Permissions can be set on a user-by-user basis to ensure employees have access to the information or capabilities they need.
Administrators are able to provide access to a variety of features and capabilities depending on your institution's subscription agreement:
Has Access To
Permissions under this category are based on your institution's Encoura Data Lab subscription agreement. Your institution may or may not see all the fields listed above. By default, all members have access to Class Planner™ to collaboratively research markets and build student searches to connect with their best-fit students.
Optional fields would include:
- Enrollment Lens™ - Enrollment funnel analytics application including SMART+® prospect-to-enroll predictive model.
- Research - Access to research and analysis on all things higher education from Eduventures® Researchers.
- Eduventures Research Library - Thousands of research reports updated frequently, on all Eduventures practice areas: Traditional Student Demand, Adult Learner Demand, Student Success, Program Innovation and Technology -available with Eduventures research and advisory services.
- Student Sentiment Research - Included with your ACT | NRCCUA membership, the Student Sentiment Survey™ is an interactive research tool used to understand how rising seniors plan to use media in their college searches and how they perceive institutional marketing for enrollment.
- Admitted Student Research - Interactive institution-specific research platform that reveals insight to refine yield strategies. Explore enrollment decision drivers, institutional identity, competitive data, financial aid impact and communication preferences across any segments.
- Adult Prospect Research - An interactive national panel that characterizes how non-traditional learners approach higher education. The research allows for exploration by credential level and discipline to reveal insight into demand, desired program features, student demographics, cost sensitivities, modality and marketing to adult learners.
- Prospective Student Research -Interactive institution-specific research platform that uses Student Mindsets™ to enable student-centric student engagement, while also providing, competitive insight, institutional identity information, benchmarks and data needed to refine student engagement plans.
- Data Center
- Export Prospects - The ability to export search files containing student profile information from the Data Center application
- Export ACT Score Reports - The ability to export ACT Score Reports
- My Contracted Volume - The ability to track your subscription volume by year. This is a default setting for Administrators
- Shopping Cart - The ability to add searches to the shopping cart and complete purchases is in development.
- Primary Purchaser - The ability to make any purchase in Class Planner
- Secondary Purchaser - Limits the number of student records that can be purchased by a user with access to e-commerce
Status reflects what level of access a user has to Encoura Data Lab.
- Is Active - allows administrators to activate or deactivate a user
- Is Administrator - allows administrators to elevate new users to administrative access
For questions or requests about gaining access to additional services or permissions you have seen here, please send an email detailing your request to email@example.com or call your regional director.