The Encoura platform® utilizes role-based permissions that can be set by account administrators. Permissions can be set on a user-by-user basis to ensure employees have access to the information or capabilities they need.
Administrators are able to provide access to a variety of features and capabilities depending on your institution's needs. Permissions are accessed by first going to Administration (under the user menu) and selecting Permissions.
- Active - This toggle indicates whether the user is currently active.
- Administrator - This toggle indicates that the user is an Administrator. Each organization can have up to two administrators.
- Enrollment Lens - This toggle indicates that the user can access the Enrollment Lens application if available for the organization.
- Edit College Profile - This toggle indicates that the user has access to edit the College Profile found under the user menu. All users can view the College Profile.
Permissions under this category are based on your institution's Encoura platform subscription agreement. Your institution may or may not see all the fields listed above. By default, all members have access to Class Planner® to collaboratively research markets and build student searches to connect with their best-fit students.
- Export Prospect, Affinity, Declared, eMatch, Inquiry, and Enrollment Marketing Services Files - The ability to export files containing student profile information from Data Center.
- Export ACT Score Reports - The ability to export ACT Score Reports
- Upload Affinity Connection, Enrollment, eMatch and Other Files - The ability to upload files for various programs.
- My Contracted Volume - provides access to see the contracted volume for the organization.
- My Shopping Cart - provides access to ordering in Class Planner.
Research - Access to research and analysis on all things higher education from Eduventures® Researchers.
- Eduventures Research Library - Thousands of research reports updated frequently, on all Eduventures practice areas: Traditional Student Demand, Adult Learner Demand, Student Success, Program Innovation, and Technology. The Eduventures Research Library is available for institutions with Eduventures research and advisory services.
- Student Sentiment Research - Included with your Encoura® membership, the Student Sentiment Survey™ is an interactive research tool used to understand how rising seniors plan to use media in their college searches and how they perceive institutional marketing for enrollment.
- Admitted Student Research - Interactive institution-specific research platform that reveals insight to refine yield strategies. Explore enrollment decision drivers, institutional identity, competitive data, financial aid impact, and communication preferences across any segments.
- Adult Prospect Research - An interactive national panel that characterizes how non-traditional learners approach higher education. The research allows for exploration by credential level and discipline to reveal insight into demand, desired program features, student demographics, cost sensitivities, modality, and marketing to adult learners.
- Prospective Student Research -Interactive institution-specific research platform that uses Student Mindsets™ to enable student-centric student engagement, while also providing, competitive insight, institutional identity information, benchmarks, and data needed to refine student engagement plans.
For questions or requests about gaining access to additional services or permissions you have seen here, please send an email detailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call your regional director.