There are two ways to reset your password for the Encoura platform. The first is on the login screen:
- Start by clicking forgot password.
- Then enter your username or email address. You will be sent an email from the Encoura platform with instructions for resetting your password.
- Follow the link in the email to reset your password. A new window will open and prompt you to enter a new password.
- Click submit, and your password will be reset.
- Then head back to the login screen to login with your new password.
Account Administrators also have the ability to reset your password from the Active Users tab inside the Administration Panel.
To reset the password for an active user:
- Open your admin menu, and click Administration.
- Click the Active User tab at the top.
- Find the user for which you need to reset the password, and click the edit pencil on the right.
- The Edit User window will open. Click the blue Change Password button.
- Two additional fields will open to enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click save, and the user’s password will be reset.