We are pleased to announce that ACT | NRCCUA is providing access to historical ACT Score Reports as this service completes its transition Encoura Data Lab! These files are for historical reference in the event that you need information about score reports delivered in the previous 12 months. Historical score reports will be loaded into the Data Center app after you transition to Encoura Data Lab and will be recognized by the 'Created Date' in Data Center.
As a reminder, your organization will begin receiving ACT Score Reports in Encoura Data Lab on the date below. Transition dates are determined by the method you currently receive score reports:
AIRO - November 22, 2019
CD - January 11, 2020
Paper - February 8, 2020
Historical Score Reports for Previous AIRO and CD Users Are Available in Data Center
Historical score reports dating back to September 2018 are available in Data Center for previous AIRO and CD-ROM users. These files will be recognized by the 'Created Date' in Data Center as follows:
- 1/1/2019 – Files with this Created Date indicate that these score reports were originally delivered between September 2018 and September 2019. This file is available for all users.
- 10/1/2019 – Files with this Created Date indicate that these score reports were originally delivered in October 2019. This file is available for all users.
- 11/1/2019 – Files with this Created Date indicate that these score reports were originally delivered in November 2019 prior to the transition to Encoura Data Lab, November 22, 2019. This file is available for all users.
- 1/1/2020 - Files with this Created Date indicate that these records were originally delivered from November 22, 2019 through January 8, 2020. This file is available for former CD-ROM and Paper users.
- 2/2/2020 - Files with this Created Date indicate that these records were originally delivered in printed/paper form from January 9, 2020 through February 5, 2020. This file is available for former Paper users.
To easily sort these files, click the carrot (^) next to 'Create Date' in the header bar to sort your files by create date. As these score reports were already delivered through AIRO, you will not receive notification emails when each of these files are loaded. They will appear in Data Center with a blue button to signify they have been downloaded in order to avoid any confusion with new records ready to download. New records ready for download will appear with a green button. Note that the dates above correspond to when the score reports were delivered to your institution, not the test date.