Post-secondary institutions and other collegiate organizations are able to participate in the ACT College Score Reporting Program, whereby ACT assessment takers are able to send a copy of their contact information and results directly to your institution or organization, free of charge. Organizations participating in the program include post-secondary institutions, scholarship funds, college preparatory services, collegiate talent search, governmental representatives, and other non-profit entities. You can look up an entire list of organizations participating in the program, here.
To participate, organizations must apply for approval. To apply, please email the following information on your organization's letterhead to ACT Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The reason(s) an ACT college code number is being requested, including a description of the intended uses of the ACT results they receive.
- The first name, last name, title, email, shipping address, phone number, and fax number of the primary contact requiring access to ACT Score Reports. This is often a registrar, enrollment leader, program manager, or operations manager.
- With the letter, include web links or PDFs of the following based on the categories below:
- Post-secondary institutions: A college catalog or admissions brochure that explains the steps a student must take to apply for admission.
- Scholarship programs or talent search agencies etc.: A program brochure/document that explains to prospective students the purpose of the program and how to enroll.
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your request. If your organization is approved, you will be notified by email with an assigned ACT College Code that you can share with ACT assessment takers to route score reports directly to your organization. A notification will also be provided if a code is not able to be assigned.