The Upload Files tab in Data Center allows the user to upload files for various purposes. When selecting New Upload, the user is presented with options to upload data for the services listed below. Access to these options is permissions based. If you need to upload a file for one of the services mentioned below and don't see the option in Data Center, contact your Regional Director or email@example.com for assistance.
- From the Upload Files tab in Data Center, click New Upload.
- Select a File Type from the options available. This will display additional details you may need including the expected file type.
- Select your file using the Choose File button or by dragging your file to the New Upload modal.
- For most file types selected, click the Analyze File button. After analyzing your file, Encoura will attempt to map your fields (designated by the header row of your CSV file) to the expected fields. If the fields are correctly mapped, you'll see a check in the Results column. For others, you can select the appropriate field from the Your File column. Once all required fields are mapped, you'll have two options:
- Preview - This allows you to preview the first 50 records of your file. The Missing Values row will show if you have records that are blank or null for each field. Once you've reviewed the records, you can close this tab to return to the File Upload modal.
- Complete Upload - This will initiate the upload processing.
- You can follow the progress on the Upload Files tab in Data Center as the file status changes from Uploading to Processing to Done.
Upload File Types
This allows the user to upload a file for Affinity Connection. The expected file format is a comma-delimited file (CSV) in the Encoura Standard Import format. Once the upload is complete, the matching process will begin. Further details are available on the Affinity Connection page.
This allows the user to upload a file for eMatch. The expected file format is a comma-delimited file (CSV) in the Encoura Standard Import format. Before the matching process begins, you will have the option to change the file name. Once the upload is complete, the matching process will begin. When the process is complete, you can proceed to Class Planner® and select eMatch as your search type. Once on the search page, you can search on the File Name or apply an Age Filter. Further details are available on the eMatch page.
Enrollment Lens (Coming Soon)
This allows the user to upload a file for Enrollment Lens. The expected file format is a comma-delimited file (CSV) in the Encoura Standard Import format. Once the upload is complete, it will be processed to update your Enrollment Lens dashboards. Further details are available on the Enrollment Lens page.
This allows the user to upload a file for other purposes as directed by the Encoura staff. Files of any type can be uploaded up to 1GB in size. This option is available if you need assistance with formatting a data file, or if you need to transfer other files to our staff to support your campaigns. When selecting this option, you are required to provide a description of your file for our staff so please be specific regarding the purpose of the file (in Step 2 above).