Affinity Connection (formerly Legacy Student Locator) provides you with access to students who may have an existing affinity to your organization. Identifying these students is easy:
- Upload a file - This file can contain information on your alumni, current students, faculty staff, board of visitors/directors, or any other group that would have a close relationship to your institution. The upload process is defined here.
- Matching process - Once your file is uploaded, Encoura will go to work looking for matches in our database based on the mailing address provided.
- Match Email Notification - Once the match process is complete, you will receive an email letting you know the results.
- Affinity Search - By going to Class Planner® and selecting Affinity as your search type, you'll immediately see the results of your matching records which can be added to an order.
- Fulfillment - Once your order is ready, you can reach out to your Regional Director or our support team to complete your order.
- Export File - Once your order is processed, you will receive an email letting you know your new records are available in Data Center. Your file will be formatted in the Encoura Standard Export Layout.
NOTE: If your institution is already receiving Affinity (formerly Legacy) files regularly, our team will continue to deliver those to you as expected in the Encoura Standard Export Layout.