eMatch® provides you with an easy way to append your own data with data from our extensive Encoura dataset, supplementing each record with content like Student Mindsets and the Enrollment Predictor score. This also helps you improve your data by:
- Correcting incomplete or missing data
- Standardizing and normalizing current data
- Enhancing data from multiple vendors
Using eMatch® is easy:
- Upload a file - This file can contain any student data that you need to improve. The upload process and file format is defined here. Once the file uploads, you will be given the option to change the file name before matching begins.
- Matching process - Once your file is uploaded, Encoura will go to work looking for matches in our database based on the student information provided. Each record must contain either a mailing address or email address to be processed. The other matching fields such as Gender, Date of Birth, Home Phone, and Cell Phone will help assure a closer match but are not required.
- Match Email Notification - Once the match process is complete, you will receive an email letting you know the results.
- eMatch® Search - By going to Class Planner® and selecting eMatch® as your search type, you'll immediately see the results of your matching records which can be added to your order. There are two ways for you to filter:
- If you only want more recent matches, utilize the eMatch® Age filter to select records matched in the previous 1-12 months.
- eMatch® File Name Filter: If you would only like to search on specific eMatch® files, you can choose the file name below and see the volume for that particular file. You will want to note the following:
- The filename filter will show a maximum of 50 files.
- The most recently uploaded files will appear at the top.
- If a matched student was in multiple files provided by you, Encoura assigns that student to only the most recently uploaded file.
- Fulfillment - Once your eMatch® Search is saved, you can reach out to your Regional Director or our support team to complete your order.
- Export File - Once your order is processed, you will receive an email letting you know your new records are available in Data Center. Your file will be formatted in the Encoura Standard Export Layout.
For additional information, a training video is available for eMatch®: https://encoura.org/resources/webinars/?wchannelid=nuqvb560ki&wmediaid=8qo52w7uf1