FTP is sometimes used to transfer files to Encoura. If you have been provided FTP credentials to utilize FTP, follow the directions below.
NOTE: FTP credentials are different than your Encoura login.
How to upload a file:
1. Go to Filetransfer.encoura.org.
2. Enter your userid and password, provided by Encoura. Then click "Log In".
NOTE: This is the same userid used to access Encoura. This is only used for FTP.
3. In the top navigation, click the "Upload" button.
4. After clicking "Upload", click "Browse" to select the file to be uploaded.
TIP: You can double-click the file or click "Open" to select a file.
5. Once you have your file selected, click "Upload" to transfer the file to Encoura.
6. After the file is uploaded, it will be listed on the screen.
7. Click "Logout" in the upper right hand corner to log out of ftp site.
If you have any questions or need assistance with uploading files, please contact Encoura support at firstname.lastname@example.org.