Search Group Updates allows you to enter a Preview Volumes mode while in the cart, where you can make updates quickly.
- In the cart, you will see a cog icon in the upper right-hand corner of each search group.
- When you click the cog icon, the Preview Volumes modal will open.
- In the Preview Volumes modal, you can take the same actions as when you’re adding searches to the cart. You will be able to do the following actions:
- Remove one or more searches.
- Change the max volume for one or more searches.
- Change the dedupe sequence of the searches.
- You can opt-in/out of deduping searches against each other.
- The dedupe process runs when you click Next in the Preview Volumes modal.
- After the dedupe process has finished running,
- You may notice that some/all of their search volumes have increased because any new students who qualify for the search(es) criteria are now included during the dedupe process.
- You will not see a text box asking for a search group name as you do when adding searches to the cart from Class Planner®. The original group name is static during this process. Once this process is done, you can make any change to the group name in the cart.
- You can choose to update your cart or cancel
- Clicking the Update Cart button will apply the changes from the Preview Volumes modal to the cart.
- Clicking the Cancel button will keep the cart as it was before you clicked the cog wheel icon.