Note: FTP Users will be migrated to a new platform as described below. Until you are migrated to this platform, you can refer to the instructions found here: FTP Instructions
In 2022 the FTP platform is being upgraded to provide enhanced data security for clients that exchange files with us using SFTP.
Here's what's new and what you can expect:
- The new system looks and behaves similarly to the old system.
- Clients will be migrated to the new SFTP site where the security upgrades have been applied; https://upload.encoura.org
- SFTP account credentials are intended for individual use and not to be shared. There can be multiple accounts created for colleges, with multiple contacts uploading files
- Clients will receive an email communication with instructions on how to get to the new SFTP site and setup their SFTP account credentials
- Clients will manage their own SFTP account credentials by initiating password resets and retrieving username and password through forgotten username or password requests
- As new SFTP accounts are needed, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate details including contact first name, contact last name and email address.
- As new accounts are created, the user will receive email notifications with their SFTP account credentials.